Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Beginning... (A Reflection for the 1st Quarter)

         They say that first grading is just the start and there are still three gradings that are next. Because of this statement, most of us tend to be just a happy-go-lucky kid not knowing that first grading is a part of our school year. Just because it's still the first doesn't mean we are not going to give our best.

         I admit that sometimes that idea is poisoning my mind and paralyzing my whole body to make a move. It's the reason why no matter how much I wanted to do a thing, myself can't just seem to have life. I didn't get high scores during quizzes. I don't even find time to take a glance at my notes. But that didn't make me hopeless because I had given my full support in the different activities of the TLE and STEP Club in the Nutrition Month Celebration. I joined several contests which somehow improved my skills and abilities.

         First should never be just first because first means beginning. And for every beginning is a start of a journey. A beginning is a part of our journey. So if we are looking forward for a bright ending, we must not doubt to start a light-filled beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment