Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Dream, My Future

“If you are dreaming for something, you must work hard first before you can achieve it,” this is what I always tell myself whenever I really want something. Graduation is fast approaching yet I haven’t even decided where to study and what course to take up in College. It is really indeed a decision which needs enough time to think about the right answers. Because this decision that we’ll soon be going to make will surely make a big difference in our lives in the future.

                I am still so confused on what to take up on College. Should I take the path towards the Engineering way or the path towards of Medicine? I do not know. If you have to ask me, I would like to take up an Engineering course. I may not be one of the Math wizards but I am not either one of the people who experienced flunking in this subject. I find dealing with numbers comfortable and fun. On the other side, I would like to take up Medical courses too. But I just do not find it fun dealing with blood and human anatomy.

The choice of who we want to become lies within our hands. They are sticked in there so no one could ever make the choice for you because this single choice can transform you and define who you really are. It defines your passion, the things you would surely love to do in the future. So do not ever let someone steal this choice from you.


                Our dreams are like the stars above at night, they just stay there shining while waiting for us to reach for them. It may seem impossible to catch one but if you believe, nothing is really impossible. There is no easy way to success. But once you have made achieved it, not a single word can describe the feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment