Friday, February 14, 2014

The New Me in 2014

 

          "Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and let you actions be louder than your words. Make a difference." These were the words which urged me to become fearless in this year 2014. It's telling me to stand up for something even though, it may mean standing alone.

            During the year 2013, I have been a coward. My feet were glued with fear which made me can not even take a single leap or step. And as the new year stars, I wish to remove this glue which is sticking me with my fears. I wish that I could escape from the hole of fear where I am trapped in to. I wish I could leave my fears behind and run away from them. I wish to chase my own future and reach for them as if they are just in the next room waiting for me. I will shape my own self as if making a pot. Breakable but can be still reshaped again. I wish to make my own future for my future lies within my hands. I have the power to make my own future.

          2014 is giving me so much thoughts in my mind. One is the big G. Graduation. Am I ready to leave the foot steps I had just imprinted in my very own Alma Mater? Am I armored with enough knowledge to fight for my College life? Questions start to flood me. Slowly, they are seeking for answers. And soon enough, I can't wait to feed these doubts inside me.

          In this new year, I will become fearless. I will be brave enough to face the challenges whatever life may bring. At some point in time, I will surely be down on my knees but a helping hand will always be there to make me stand. And He will be no other than the Lord God. He will never leave. He will never fail me. He will always be there for me.

          And if there's one thing I have learned something in life.... that is we're all a little stronger than we think we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment