Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Reflection

What a journey it has really been. We are again about to end another chapter of the book we are writing. We are again about to leave this institution which had taught us so many experiences and learning which are very useful as we continue facing the battle of life. It seems like it’s just yesterday when we got to know who our classmates really are.

                Fourth grading will soon end and I surely will give myself a tap in the back for a job well done. This grading has the shortest meetings yet every meeting was worth remembering. I have been very busy during this final grading because it’s the time for the student-athlete in me to show. I attend daily trainings in preparation for this coming Region 1 Athletic Meet but I just can’t leave my lessons behind too. So I make sure that I can still cope up in the lessons even though our grades aren’t affected of the missed classes and activities.

                It’s too tiring attending trainings everyday and even during the night then coping up with your missed lessons and activities in school. To be honest, sometimes, I feel like uttering the words “GIVE UP” but there’s just a part of me urging me not to.


In my four years of being a student-athlete especially during fourth gradings, I have learned the importance of time. It taught me how to manage my time wisely. Lastly, it taught me how to stand up on my own knees and to never give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment